Alex began his illustration career creating eye-catching concert posters featuring a variety of weird and grotesque characters in and around his hometown of Bristol, honing a rich drawing style using intense pencil and ink work with digital colouring techniques.
Since early 2010, Alex has been illustrating full-time, producing work with a particular passion for visual character development, drawing a great deal of inspiration from the work of Arthur Rackham, Aubrey Beardsley and Egon Schiele.
- Play Nicely
- Warner Bros
- The Guardian (Science Blogs)
- The Royal Institute of Philosophy
- Nina Burrowes - The Cartooning Psychologist
- NHS Bristol
- UK Medical Research Council
- Cube Microplex
- Hablizel Publishing
- Filament Magazine
- Endtyme Records
- The Food Travelers Guide, Michigan